* Sample Resume complete with tips and advice from Dr. Legatt.
* Extracurricular Activity Tracker in an editable & shareable Google doc format
* 2 different letter of recommendation templates.
* Guideline that ensures your recommender writes you a glowing recommendation.
* 4 different email outreach templates tailored to reach the most important connections at your dream college.
* Sample extracurricular essay
* Tips from Dr. Aviva on writing the extracurricular essay
* Sample Common App Essay Outline
* Sample Common App Essay with analysis
* Common Application Calendar
* List of Recommended Scholarships
* 90 Minute Test Prep Session with Applerouth to help you prepare to earn your best score on the ACT or SAT.
Looking for something specific? You can purchase each template pack individually to suit your specific needs.
Sample Extracurricular Essay
Tips from Dr. Aviva on writing the extracurricular essay
Sample Common App Essay Outline
Sample Common App Essay with analysis
Guideline of information to provide to the letter writer
2 Different Letter of Recommendation Templates
Dr. Aviva Legatt is a college admissions expert, Senior Forbes Contributor, Ivy League faculty member, and Executive Coach. Working closely with Dr. Legatt, students have attained incredible results including admission to Wharton, Cornell, Columbia, Carnegie Mellon, Emory, London School of Economics, and more.
Recognized by the New York Times as a trustworthy source on college admissions, Dr. Legatt's expertise is frequently sought and featured in the press, including Business Insider, USA Today, Reader's Digest, NBC News, BusinessBecause, ZenDesk, GenHERation and many more!
"Dr. Legatt is beyond experienced and knowledgeable about everything that students need to know to get into their top schools. Dr. Legatt really helped me highlight my strengths. She is an amazing expert and I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you so much Dr. Legatt!"
"The templates are a GAME CHANGER for me. I was procrastinating for awhile, but from having these, I then realized that it's not all that hard. "
Contact Dr. Legatt below.